A concerned Malaysian writes about current affairs in Malaysia. If you like this site, please tell your relatives and friends. WE have the POWER TO CHANGE MALAYSIA. If you want to read earlier posts, please remove the "2" from this URL

Monday, March 19, 2007

For Cat Lovers......

I was waiting in the Singapore CIQ for the 170 bus back to Johor Bahru when this cat was spotted.

It was pregnant and was carrying a clear pink plastic bag with a white moulded box of food; just like what humans get when they pack food to go.

Even the cut chillies in a smaller plastic could be seen and I guess it was chicken rice.

The cat knew exactly where it was going and headed through some bars into the immigration offices probably trying to find a spot where it could open the packaging and find out what was for lunch.

No one was in pursuit and I guess the person gave up after the cat entered the security area.

Unfortunately I did not have a camera with me. Some fellow passengers were also amused by the cat's ingenuity at getting a free meal.

I hope the guy or gal who skipped lunch does not feel too unkindly towards that cat.

No comments: