A concerned Malaysian writes about current affairs in Malaysia. If you like this site, please tell your relatives and friends. WE have the POWER TO CHANGE MALAYSIA. If you want to read earlier posts, please remove the "2" from this URL

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

MALAYSIAWATCH is 3 Years Old

These past 2 years have been interesting years for Malaysia.

It seems that we are on the verge of change but thus far, little has changed and some believe we are regressing as a nation.

This blog is now 2 years old and will switch to a new URL here.

Just change the "2" for a "3".
Please update your bookmark but at the moment, the new site is empty except for a WELCOME message.

1 comment:

Edward Skading said...

Dear Blogger,

Hello.

My name is Edward Skading, from Selangor, Malaysia. I am writing for your viewpoint and support towards a good cause campaign to protect and uphold our consumer rights.

I am being sued by an arrogant corporate company (F&N Dairies (M) Sdn Bhd) because I exposed a horrible discovery concerning one of their products on my weblog. It is all about my shocking finding of an abnormal substance (mould) in a “Tea Pot” brand, sweeten condensed milk tin-can. You can read the full story (all the correspondence letters) and view photos of the contaminated milk and the disgusting hazardous conditions of F&N Dairies’ plant at my weblog http://consumersrighteousness.blogspot.com/.

As a consumer, I am sickened by the fact that we are not provided utmost protection from this sort of situations and whatever consumer rights we have now are defenceless. I also feel that my human rights had been deprived when I am being forced to silence and on top of all, I feel cheated when the company executive responded to my grievances that they are not liable for damaged products in the marketplace.

I am only requesting that the company be truthful, reliable and accountable for their mistakes, moreover produce cleaner and safer food. I believe, it is the responsibility of our whole society to protect the rights and benefits of consumers, and all concerned parties should together strive to do the work of standing up for consumer rights, improving the consumption environment, and pushing for faster, better economic and social development.

I sincerely hope you will cover my story on your weblog and tell it to the world. I would greatly value and appreciate your kind support.

If you wish to contact me, please send an email to eddskading@hotmail.com.

Thank you.

Yours truly,

Edward Skading